Monday, April 28, 2008

Its Beach Weather!


I was so excited when my mom asked me if we would like to join her for a day at the beach because my dad and sister rode their bikes to the beach for a club activity at her school, and they needed our truck for their bikes. I was watching some of Ellis friends and they had such a fun time together! They were seriously in the water the WHOLE time, and they got so tired out, they were all asleep by the time we got on the freeway....

Here's Miss Elli and Miss Moe posing for the camera!

When my dad got to the beach, from riding bikes from Anaheim, he took Aisley in the water and walked all along the beach with her, it was so cute! They adore eachother!

One of her favorite things to do there was picking up seashells, and either giving them to me, or putting them in a bucket. She did this for so long, and was she got so involved in it, you could tell by her facial expressions, she was concentrating so hard on checking them out....

I looked up and saw her doing this, I think she thought she was our dog, Fletch for a second... dont worry as soon as i snapped the picture, I took it out of her mouth...my mom was annoyed that I even took the picture! haha...She is a beach baby for sure! She had a blast the whole time

Everyone had so much fun, and Im so happy its beach weather time again!! A few days later, we were at the mall, and this girl said oh my gosh your baby has such a good tan, I was like yeah we went to the beach on saturday. Im jealous of my kid's skin, they get tan so fast, thanks to their Italian daddy...

4 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Cute pictures. I know it was soooo hot yesterday. It looks like that girls had a fun time. Oh Thursday is not going to work our for that park. I forgot I have to got to the dentist. But, I will call you and we can set something up.

Nicklepickle said...

HELLO! where in the wordl have you guys been! I miss you !! We missed you on Friday.. it would have been fun to see you guys ! Oh my gosh.. your girls are growing too fast! k... call me we NEED to play!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Megan where are you? I want to see how your fam is doing! I hope all is going well!

SassAFrass said...

Your girls are already so big!They are darling. Can't belive we are really this old now.