Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy, Crazy, Life

Im sure most of you know, but I thought i should let those of you that may not know that may care to know that I am 13 weeks preggers. Yup, that would make #3. Wow! Im insane, i think. No, we are excited, but a little nervous, we are just hoping that we will be blessed with a lil boy. We are also house hunting, which totally is nothing like I thought it would be in a million years, it is so frusterating, time consuming, and I have a headache from the stress everyday. Grrrrr.... I just hope we are settled by the time this baby arrives at the end of November. Sorry, but no pic's too busy, I will post some more maybe next week!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats, Megan! I'll send boy vibes your way.

SassAFrass said...

Congrats Megan!! That's so crazy you are numo 3!!

The Hamiltons said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! How are you and Brandon doing? I miss talking to you!

kelsey said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! Hey by the way, did you guys change your minds on moving to Utah?

Kathryn said...

Another girl! Thats exciting! I hope you guys can come up next month, we haven't seen you in a while.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan! I can't wait to see pictures of this new precious one. And you're right, a boy would be fun amongst all the girls!