Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance


Brielle's school hosted a daddy daughter dance this past month, and I thought it was so cute!! Elli was so excited!! She couldn't decide what to wear, so she changed like 3 times...finally when she approved of her outfit we were running low on time. I asked her are you so excited to go on a date with daddy? she told me well mom, this isnt really a date, because when you go on a date you go to the movies. I love her sooo much!! She puts a smile on my face all the time:)
They had alot of fun at the dance, they danced alot, and Elli saw alot of friends from school so spent some time with them too.

Brandon called me after the dance and said that Elli kept talking about how she wants to go on a date to the movies. She sure loves her daddy! She felt like a princess the whole night, and she couldnt have asked for a better date! I love my family so much and am so excited for alot more fun memories to come along!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

She looks just like her daddy! Cute pictures! I found your blog from your facebook...we have one too but it's private...I need your email address to invite you! Send it to me on FB...

kelsey said...

So cute!!!
p.s. So great to see you and catch up a little at Janae's wedding!