Sunday, October 5, 2008

THE BIG ONE!


On October 2nd, my daddy-o turned the big 50! My mom made a wonderful meal, and we had pie for dessert. His parent's come down from Oregon every year at this time, so it was great to have them there with us that night!




Anyone who has ever had Elli over for a bday party know's that when it's cake time, she sneaks up and tries to blow out the candles, I think my dad wanted to beat her this time...
Aisley just couldn't hold in the excitment!




Iam so thankful I have such an awesome dad! He is one of my greatest role models, and has taught me so much in my life...I couldn't ask for a better pappy either. My kid's adore him and all the time out of his busy schedule that he makes to spend time with them...HAPPY BDAY DAD! we love you

1 comment:

April and Jacque said...

I love your Halloween themed blog- you guys are sooo cute! love, April