Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Time at Disneyland

Last week, my friend, Martha, Elli, and myself went to Disneyland. We had sooo much fun! Elli made a new best friend that day, and I think Martha did too! It wasn't crowded at all, we walked on pretty much all the rides. I love all the decorations Disney has for Holidays..so creative!
Thunder Mountain, Splash mountain, Matterhorn!!
We went into the hat store, and tried about every hat on, Martha and I got a little carried away, Brielle was more into trying to get me to buy her every necklace and earing in the store..
For dinner, we went to that show/dinner place in frontierland. I was surprised at how much we laughed, it was really funny, even Elli was cracking up. Do you see that big ice cream Martha is eating. Well, the girl that took our order's name was Martha, and so her and Martha started talking about their names and was just having small talk, well our food came and there were two ice cream sundaes on our plates, and the girl said thats from Martha! BONUS...It tasted sooo good on that very hot day...
We had so much fun! I love Dland, we only have 2 more months before our passes expire :(


THANKS MOM for hanging out with Ayes!!

No comments: