Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2 Years!!



2 YEARS BABY!!!











So yesterday, January 7th marked our 2 year anniversey! last year both of us completly forgot all about our anniversery until the day was over, so we made sure to remember this time. Brit, Brandon's sis offered to watch the kid's so we could go out....we were so all over that! So we decided to go to Northwoods (our favorite restaurant ever)!
We both ordered way too much food, so we stopped by the house to drop off the leftover's and left again to go bowling! It was alot of fun, except for the fact that I cannot bowl....the score ended up being 144 (brano) - 47 (me)! Wow!
One of our favorite things to do is take silly, dumb pic's so after we were done bowling and playing video games, we took our silly pic's. So here they are! Anyways, it's been a great year for us. For those of you that don't know we started dating when we were 16 and we have had alot of crazy, fun, hard, years since then, but we couldnt be happier then we are now! I love him soo much and am so glad i got to marry my prince charming!!!



4 comments:

Brit said...

Im glad you two had fun. Now I finally know someone who's worse then me at bowling. I think my high score is 86. Pretty lame. Rick's is 160. He and Bran are so competitive tho, if we ever tried to double date at the bowling alley, you and I would finally have to sit down and give up or walk away embarrassed as they yelled at each other and insisted on "one more game, i'll totally beat you this time!" haha...silly boys

Nicklepickle said...

wow! TWO years! i remember being 15 years old when you guys met! time does fly! Megan I miss you so much! please lets play soon! congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you!

Chad said...

Congrats! Being married with kids can be hard, but it is also super fun. I can't believe your "baby" is 4! I still think of Archer as my baby and he will be 4 at the end of this month. I am so glad you have this blog and that we can keep up. I love seeing other families and what they do. About my brother getting married, it is so crazy. But she is EXACTLY what he needs. Strange to have a sister-in-law that I have never met. Can't wait to keep up on your blog.

Lisa said...

Hey Megan! I didn't know that you had a blog either! I love it!

Congrats on two years of marriage!