Sunday, January 13, 2008

Zoo Day


So Brit, Dyl, Bri, my kiddo's and I decided to take a trip to the La Zoo on friday! We had so much fun! We were kinda worried about taking the babies, but they were very interested and excited about seeing the animals!

We went right about naptime and were worried they weren't going to fall asleep, but they were asleep within 10 minutes on the way down there! They got a long good nap with their silky blankies, which by the way, my very talented aunt Debbie made the pink blankie for Aisley and one for Brielle too when they were born. I am so grateful for her and all the hard work she put into that blanket. They cant go to sleep without those blankies! And if you look behind the babies, you will see Bri with Elli, reading her some books on the long trip over. Such a great auntie! No wonder Elli loves her so much....


There's my Ayes in her stroller all ready to go! And Elli with a meercat in the background putting on a pretty funny show. He was just lounging with his head laid back sunbathin



Here's the kiddo's and me next to the pretty but stinky flamingos!! I remember these were always my sister jessis favorites! And of course I can't forget the preetiest flamingos's ever...





Bri and Elli next to the ginormous turtles...one was walking down the hill they really do move so incredibly slow...crazzzy



We went to a show about bird's and while we were waiting for it to start, dyl, ayes, and elli all started dancing to the fun music they had playing, they were all so cute!!



Elli was chosen to go up on stage and hide a soda can for the blackbird to find. The lady asked her to hide it anywhere on stage. So Elli said ok and just threw it in the bushes. The lady said oh ok let me just kinda fix it a lil. Anyway's so when the bird came, he found it right away. It was pretty cool. Elli was way proud of herself as you can tell....

This was cool because we could see how big this bird was. It was huge! Kinda scary!!

As soon as we went to see the seals, the zookeepers came out to feed them, and I guess in order to get their food they have to practice their tricks, so we stayed like 10 minutes just watching them do tricks, it was really cool!


Here's the babies looking at the gorilla's through the glass. It was so fun, one of the gorillas came right up to the glass and was sitting there for the longest time just looking at everyone thru the glass.




There was a giraffe family, they were so cool looking!

I like this one of Brit and Dyl


Here's Elli and me next to the huge bear!


And Bri and me, yea I know we are dorky, but whatever, its fun to be dorks! Bri was holding a snow cone and the bear was seriously staring at it and her, like everywhere she walked, he looked. Oh my gosh I was scared he was gonna leap off that rock to get the snow cone. It was creepy

Aisley says bye bye bye....

1 comment:

Candice said...

love the pics!!! your girls are so cute. so i think you need to make a trip up here so i can see all of you! and congrats on 2 years, i cant believe how time flies!