Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beach Day- August

This is old, from the summer, our last beach trip of the summer. We went with my family. Elli rode up with my mom, Keleny, and Cory. Cory and her were taking funny picture's on the way to the beach. Here's a few:






Cousin Issac giving kisses to Aisley!


Issac and Elli. They are so cute together, always playing so good together
Look how dark Elli get's during the summer...just like her daddy...not at all like her mommy....




Bran, Me, and the Elli bug!

Here's Aisley and me, she's 8 months here, she looks so different now, she has 10 times more hair now!




Bran, me, and Cory bein nerds..... do you see how Brandon was acting like I am so heavy he can barely pick me up.....how mean, right? These pictures make me miss my brother.... he's such a fun guy!!

And last but not least here's Cory and Issac!!

No comments: