Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update!


Elli is doing really good with school. She wakes me up at 6:30 and tells me to get up and get ready so she can go to school. She is a total morning person, and i am so completly not...but when her cute self wake's me up and starts talking about a million differnt things that alot of times I have no clue what she's talking about, i just can't help but smile and get going. She rides her scooter half way to school, and then waits for her teacher in line. Everyday i ask her so elli what did you learn in school today, and everyday its the same,oh nothing. OK, well what did you do, oh just played. Hmm, ok well that tells me alot...but she did manage to tell me a few days ago, that she was on the "marker list" at school today, because she went down the slide after her teacher told her not to. So I said, well why didn't you listen to your teacher, well mom, I didn't actually go down the slide, I just looked at it, but my teacher thought I went down it. OK, good that makes alot more sense ell. Of course, she was trying to get out of lecture from me.

She has made alot of friend's at school, one of her friend's is Miss Kaylee. They had a playdate after school today...They went swimming..

Lots of extremly hard homework...so much coloring

Ate snacks

Figured out a tricky dora puzzle

Rode scooters

And were acting like crazy 5 year old's most of the time...

No comments: