Saturday, September 27, 2008

Family Pictures

I am quite late on posting these pic's, but I wanted to show some family these. We took these pictures like a month before Cory left to Guatemala. Our friend, Lydia took them, and I am so in love with her photography skills, she's taken pictures of my kids as well, that turned out amazing.

I love how she took these, zoomed in on each family,or couple.
She even did seperate family photos, and these are some of my favorites...



Aisley was not willing to sit still through much of any of the pictures, so we didn't get much with her looking at the camera, or smiling.
Here's the cute Boyer family (my sister Jessica)
Family pictures were so overdue, and we were all pleased with the results. We were lucky to have our beautiful Grandma and Gramps visiting, so they were able to take a few shots, and I love that their holding the kid's...And we were cracking up in this picture because Lydia's husband, was trying to make the kid's laugh but it made us laugh instead, he was being so silly...
The Guys: once again laughing about markus
And then theres the girls:
And the best for last, I love this pic of my gorgeous sis Kel!

5 comments:

Candice said...

love the pictures, you all look so good!

SassAFrass said...

You such a beautiful fam Megan! :) The pictures turned out great of all of you guys

April and Jacque said...

Why do you have the cutest blog and music? Love it- April

Mandy said...

Megan - I love your blog. I didn't know you had one. We miss seeing you guys. We need to get together soon. Disneyland would be so much fun. I'm going to add you to my blog list if that's okay.

Mama Wolfe said...

Hey Megs,
Those pictures are great! I think we need to see some pictures of Miss Aisley in her big girl bed.....

Love ya and miss ya,
Elissa