Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kindergarten


Today my baby started Kindergarten. I was so nervous, but excited for her at the same time. Daddy took her to the beach yesterday and was there late, and she fell asleep in the car, so I woke her up early this morning to get her showered. She was soo excited even though she was so tired. She picked out her own outfit, and daddy let her choose whatever breakfast she wanted, but all she wanted was cinnamon toast crunch. I think Brandon was a little bit happy about that!! We went outside to take picture's and everytime, I said say cheese, instead she said, it's my first day of school! She was just beside herself with excitement. Pappy stayed home a little later than normally, and she wanted to give him a kiss goodbye...


She really wanted to ride her scooter, and so we let her although she did take a few falls on her way, she was too excited to get hurt..

Mommy and Elli at the school...

Daddy and Elli...

Elli's first classroom line up...


Then the unexpected came, she started whining, and saying she didn't want to go to school, and when I asked her why she said because im scared of my teacher. I tried to explain to her she would be okay, but she wouldn't let go of my pant's the whole way to her classroom. When we got inside she found her name on her desk, and sat down, but the whole time she was pouting. Yeah, wow, total change from 30 minutes before.

Mrs. Kraft's class...


While Brielle was at her first day of school, Aisley could be found doing this....sharing her pos (popsicle) with her dadddy...

She saw me from across the hall after lunch when I came to pick her up, and was happy to see me, but told me no mommy, I cant go yet I still have class! haha, so I think all in all she loved her first day, and Im so proud of her...

2 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

That is so exciting!! I can't to take AJ to school in a couple years and see his excitment and to get him all dressed up!

kelsey said...

I found you on Rachel's blog! This post is so cute... that last pic of Brielle is darling! I'm glad we were able to chat for a few moments this weekend.. I so wish we lived closer though so our girls could play! Sophie adores Brielle!