Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fun with friends at the park

Today, my friend and I decided to get our kid's out of the house and take them to the park. We wanted to take them to this one I really like, but after driving around for like 15 minutes not being able to find it, we decided to go to Beryl Park, a park that we passed on our long quest trying to find the other park....ugh...so frusterating! Anyways, the boy's are almost 3, so a year younger than Brielle, but they all play so good together.
By the way they are twins: Ethan, Brielle, and Andrew....

My friend and me were sitting on this bench watching the kid's play, and these 3 boys, who were probably like 9 or something (so they should have been in school) came up to us and said move off that bench, we need to walk on it! I was like, no sorry, but we are sitting on it, then the bratty kid was like well get up, then when we are done you can sit back down (meanwhile the mom is just sitting there watching this), so i said we were sitting here so if you could just go around us please....oh my gosh!! get your kid off our back! SO annoying...we were like so amazed that they were that rude and their mom's didn't even care!

Anyways, after our great fun park adventure, we went to my friend's house and she made lunch for us, and the kid's played in the backyard for awhile. It was a fun play date. Elli love's getting together with her friend's! And I love it too, so I can hang out with my friend's too!!
Aren't they so stinkin cute?

No comments: