Thursday, November 8, 2007

Last Night


Last night was pretty boring, for the kid's...we are redoing the kid's room, so we were painting last night, i ended up not even being able to help because I was trying to keep Aisley out of that room and of course that's the only room she wanted in. So me and her played her favorite game (on the bed, we roar at eachother and she jumps/crawls across the bed hoping I won't get her). She get's so excited when anybody plays this with her, and she get's so happy and has the biggest smiles, so I snapped some pics while we were playing it, so ya'll could see.....

My friend got me this cute little outfit for her so I had it on her, but of course when she figured out there was something on her head, it was sooo off...
Here's my handyman Bran cutting the baseboard's for the girl's room, he's also done the whole house, he love's being involved in project's and is way good at them too!!

And here's Ayes trying to help her daddy....

While all of this work was getting done you could find Elli in Bri's room at her desk, working on her "homework", (very important). She talks to herself, or her makebelieve friend's the whole
time she is "working". This is one of her favorite things to do....SO funny...

2 comments:

Candice said...

cutest ever!! and that is so funny about elli haha. so where have you been we havent talked in forever!

Trais o Josse said...

Man, i miss her imaginary friends! Cutest little outfit on Ais!
love auntie Brit