Friday, November 2, 2007

Northern Cali Vacation

About 2 weeks ago, my mom, sister, nephew, me and my kid's loaded up the car with carseats, and luggage, and headed off on a 10 hour drive (yes, it was tons of fun) to northern california : paradise, and chico, to go to my cousin Mark's wedding...We stopped in Bakersfield to sleep at my aunt Jana's house, so it was only 2 hour's the first day...As soon as we got to my aunt Cyndy's house, she told us to go in the backyard to her pumpkin patch and pick some pumpkin's. It was so cute. My cousin Ryan had his kid's there too, who are around Elle and Aye's age, so it was fun to watch all the kid's get excited about the pumpkin's

This is my cousin Tanner, who Brielle followed around pretty much the whole time.....which I'm sure he just loved...but he was a great sport, he's 7....
After being in the house for awhile, waiting for the wedding to start, I decided to take the kid's to the park (even though it was freezing outside)...It was the preetiest park i have ever seen, Paradise is such a beautiful place, tonz of trees everywhere...
Aisley always has the biggest smile on her face when she goes on the swing! She's so cute...


Tanner wanted to push her the whole time...so sweet

Elli and her favorite big cousin...Sami (my cousin)

This is the bride, Angie, Mark's new wife, Elli was so funny with her. She kept asking if she can take picture's with her, she followed her everywhere, danced wherever she was dancing, upstairs to get something, I mean everywhere, Finally I had to tell Elli to stop cuz she needed some time to herself...

My babies taking a break at the reception...
And more of my cousin's that Elli loved hangin with

I really like this one of my mom and Elli. She really love's my mom. Aren't both of their eye's amazing! They even look alot alike...
My bestie and ayes...

Janae was dancing with Aisley and she thought that was so funny as you can tell...


Here's my cousin Andrew dancing with Sami, nothin but fun time's when family is around!!














Here's the groom, Mark with cousins (all the same age): Jessica, Carrissa, and Rachel! It was fun for them to see eachother because they were all the same age so they all hung out growing up!















My cousin, Brent and me...When he was a baby, he was seriously mine, I loved him so much, always wanted to hold him and take care of him, I spent alot of time with him....It's so funny how grown up he is now...Such a sweetheart!









Here's my boy (well actually, Jess's boy) Issac, I just love him so much and he was asking me to get him out of the swing, and I said sure, if you say cheese for the camera, and look how cute that cheese turned out!















The kid's must have thought they could read, cuz the found this rock with some writing on it, and they stood there for the longest time pretending to read what was on there. It was pretty amusing!










And there's the mum and Elli, best of friends! She love's her mum so much, and she was playing with her grandkid's for a long time at the park....Gotta give my wonderful mom a shout out for helping out with the kids so much on that trip, it's always alot harder when the daddy's not around to help out, but she did an amazing job! So grateful that I have such an amazing mom!












Aisley and Aunt Jess just chillin at the park! It was seriously so beautiful there!
















So as we were at the park, Elli saw some kid's and her friendly self, went up to them and asked what are you doing, and lucky for her they asked her to play along, they had like a balloon shooter, that shot these balloon's in the sky then it came back down and you had to catch it, she had soooo much fun doing this for a long while, and in the meantime made such good friend's with this little girl who was 5, they played for a while after that together!














We love getting to see our extended family, and we had a great time. We love all of them so much! Congrats to Mark and Angie! The kid's did ok in the car but they were definitly excited to get home.....of course Elli jumped right on in to her swimsuit, and put not only a princess crown on her but one on her sister too!

No comments: