Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Magic Castle

On Sunday night, when we were at my mom's for dinner, Rob asked us if we wanted to go to the Magic Castle. I had never heard of it before, so Rob explained it to me...I guess you have to be a member to even go in, it's in Hollywood, you go and eat at a 4 star restaurant, then go see magic shows. Rob know's a doctor through his school that has a membership, so he got guest passes through him....We were way excited and it was sooo much fun...The perfect date night!!!

Here we are walking to the castle on the walk of fame...
.
and Jess and Rob...
My extremly smart (wink wink) brother in law, said ok follow me, well we ended up going down this deserted street with no light's and homeless people yelling weird thing's to us and we had no clue where we were, so he called his friend who was meeting us there and we got picked up, luckily none of us were involved in a drive by shooting or something, seriously that's how freaky it was....Thanks Rob!!!

Ok, so after we got way lost in the middle of the really bad part of Hollywood, we got to the castle, and they told me no camera's allowed in the castle, so the hostess told me she'll take some pic's before we go in, but I really wished we could take pics in the castle cuz there was some really cool things... but oh well.... here are the pics before we went in...
Me and Bran

Me and Jess

And the whole group...That wall behind us with the books, you say open sesame and it opens, then you walk into the restaurant....

Me and Brandon outside the Magic Castle after we were done...The magic show's were really cool and Brandon, Jess, and Rob both got picked to help out a few magicians....
This one is kinda a inside joke but still funny, Rob MADE us be rebels and go under this rope to get through to where we were park.....such a bad boy....haha, j/k rob, i know your gonna beat me up when you see this....haha
Love this one of Jess and Rob, they look so cute and happy....

And then here's me and Bran being dorks... I have lot's of pic's like this of me kissing him on the cheek, cheesy, right....oh well....

So once again good ol bro Rob says he know's where the car is in the garage, but he come's to find out, hmmm he doesn't after all....and jess and me are wearing heels and are soo bugged cuz our feet hurt so bad, so we finally say we are going to stay at this yellow pole and come pick us up when you find the car, so while we were waiting we got boerd and started snapping some silly pics, I told her this reminds me of high school, but we were both laughing so hard while we were taking pic's. Love my sis

We finally made it home like at 12:30, and it was the funnest date I'd had in a long time, Im so glad they invited us...and Aisley was so good for her Nana, She even took a bottle this time...Props to my father in law!!!

1 comment:

Brit said...

how fun! im so jealous. it looks like a way cool place too, i love getting dressed up to go out, it doesnt happen very often! good for you guys!