Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Johns Incredible Pizza


Monday, there was no school, so my friend from my church and I took our kid's to Johns Incredible Pizza...We had a blast! Aisley stayed home with daddy while he was working because she was asleep. So it was just me, Bri, Brielle, Bri's friend, and our friends from our ward. After the kid's were done chowing down pizza, we went to play. Addie and Elli wanted to go on these little car's that go around a track a few times. They were very into it....
This is my friend's baby, Amelia...had to take some baby pic's since my babe wasn't there....

These next one's crack me up. My friend had never tryed dance dance revolution, so we gave it a whirl, and had a blast! Addie and Elli really wanted to try it, and they were so funny, they were getting soo into it, and they really thought they were doing a good job, but at the end of the game, the score was 00000... It was soo funny!
!
This is the last one..Look at Brielle's face and look how serious she is about this game...haha
My friend and her daughter....she was pretty good for her first time...haha
This ride took like all our tickets, but the girl's really wanted to do it, so we got Bri and Summer to go on with them and they had alot of fun on this one...it took you in the air and spun you around pretty fast

The group of girls..... Brielle, Brooke, Addie, Elli......

No comments: