Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cousins and Park


My sister, Jessica and I took our kid's to the "duck park" to feed the ducks and to play on the playground, I also wanted to try to get a decent picture of the kid's. That part didn't turn out the greatest, its so hard to get a good picture of three little wiggle worms.

Brielle and Issac are such good little friends, they play together so well and both keep eachother in check, or at least try to. They had fun feeding the ducks together.



I snapped this picture, and thought it was so sweet!

My big girl, pretty Elli Jean! I can't even believe she's starting kindergarten in September. Time goes by so fast...thats why you gotta enjoy every second, and try not to sweat the small stuff!! She is so energetic, and fun, you just can't help but want to join her in whatever she's doing. She is always making friends anywhere we go. She will just go up to a little girl or boy and say hi friend, do you want to play, and off they go. I love my Boo bear and can't imagine my life without her sweet spirit.

haha, had to post that pic of Jess, there's a inside joke kinda with it, haha dont get mad jess :)
We love spending time with the Boyers, and are bummed that they moved down to La but are excited to go visit them alot, and have lots more fun memories...

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Look how big your girls are getting! They are so cute. I can't believe you are going to have a kindergartener!