Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun times with great friends

My best friend Traylene invited Brandon and I to join her and her boyfriend Alex to a fun night at The Magic Castle. Brandon and I went there once before with my sister and we had so much fun, so we said of course we'll go! Plus I just love to spend time with Tray, I feel like I never get to as much anymore. When we got there, we watched this magician do card tricks, they were so cool, some of those things I wonder how they really are doing it. It doesn't make sense...we saw about three different shows, ate some yummy appetizers, talked, and had a great time together.
The couples in front of the magic castle, we werent allowed to take the camera inside so we snapped a few shots on our way out!
Whenever we are together, we take a ton of pictures, we are just goofy that way, and we had Alex and Bran taking the pictures, so they were making fun of us the whole time, and making us laugh so hard. So we made the boys get together and pose like we had been just to make fun of them... Its so fun to get together with friends!

1 comment:

SassAFrass said...

Your a babe Megan! You do not look like a mother of 2 thats for sure! :) Hope you are doing well