Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Graduation...


This summer, my baby sis, Keleny graduated from high school! Yay!! This girl has done so much in high school, its crazy, she was so busy all four years of high school. She was in Choir for 2years, she is so musically talented, she also plays the piano extremly well, and has played at school, church, recitals, she was interviewed and had her picture taken for the chino hills newspaper,
it was a good paragraph on her talent of playing the piano. She was in theater for 3 years, which were so fun to go and watch, Brielle absolutly LOVED wizard of oz, that's one of her favorite movies now. She also was the head of a hiking club, where they went to different hikes around southern california. She also kept her grades up, and plan's to go to a good college. Im very proud of my sis, and look up to her very much, always have and always will. She is so strong spirited and she is so strong in the church, she know's so much about scriptures, she is an amazing aunt, who does so many entertaining activities with them, swinging,park,walks, bike rides, trampoline, chase at the park, painting, writing letters, the list goes on and on. Sometimes I have to pry Brielle off of her when she needs to get something done. Anyways, I just want her to know that she is so loved, and a beautiful girl inside and out. CONGRATS KEL!!!


Mom, Kel, Dad

Mom, Jess, Kel, Meg

Love love love this pic!

Silly sisters
Best Friends
After graduation, before Grad night. Before this we told them their grad presents were that they got to go sky diving...

1 comment:

Keleny said...

Dear Megan,
Thank you for all the wonderful things you said about me. It made me tear up.Though I have to say I was not that great about keeping all of my grades up. I did fail trigonometry.Your blog spot has really turned out great. I love it. Now I totally understand why you do it: to sahre you joys with others.Megan, you are such an awesome mommy and a great sister! You work so hard every day with work, kids, cleaning, and other things. Sometimes I wonder how you have enough energy to do it all. But I know the love that you have for your children gives you great strength. thnks for being a great example to me. I love you!
Love, Kel-Bel, your lil sis :D