Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pappy

As most of you know, last month we moved from Upland, living with Brandon's parents to Chino Hills, to live with my parents. It was sad leaving my inlaws house, (we have been there for 2 1/2 years), and they made me feel so welcome in their family and in their home. And I have to say, I have the most wonderful mother in law there is. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. She is one of the most caring, selfless persons that I have ever met. My kid's just love her so much and think the world of her. They adore their nana and papa. Luckily we only moved 20 minutes away, so we can still see them often.
On the other hand, it's fun to see our pappy and mum more often now. My sister and bro in law were living with them, while Rob goes to medical school, but now they are living in Los Angeles, while he goes to UCLA. Go ROB!!! My kid's are having alot of fun hanging out with their grandparents. Aisley always has had such a connection to her pappy and papa. She must find their hugs to be comforting, she is such a cuddler with both of them...
They also are lucky to have a pappy who has a motorcycle in the garage, which they both think is just amazing. Brielle is always asking my dad to give her a ride around the block, which he has done quite a few times, and boy, does she have the biggest smile on her face when shes on there with her pappy!
On this particular night, Issac, and Kel also wanted a turn too, and I tried to get Ayes on, but she wouldn't get near it, unless it was in the garage, turned off..
.
We love our family so much and are so grateful to be able to live so close to them and share fun times together!

No comments: